I decided to borrow this fun survey from Sparkpeople to kick start my Fun on Friday blog posts. I hope it gives you a little chance to know me better 🙂
1. What time did you get up this morning? About 9:20am I think.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Umm.. Fifty Shades Freed I think!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Probably something coppy like Police Interceptors!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I don’t think I would move! Maybe to Cornwall but it gets so windy!
6. What did you have for breakfast? A cup of tea and three digestive biscuits. I know, healthy.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? It’s between Italian or Indian.. Don’t make me choose!
8. What foods do you dislike? Sushi. Sorry, sushi lovers.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? The White Lion, Bristol at present!
10. Favorite dressing? For…? Although gimme white fish and tartare sauce any day.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don’t. It’s safer that way.
12. What are your favorite clothes? My black sparkly t-shirts. I live in black and navy. They suit me.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Currently considering Poland/Czech Republic and Italy..
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full, always.
15. Where would you want to retire? Devon or Cornwall with my love 🙂
16. Favorite time of day? Evening. During the day I’m so on the go that I don’t really appreciate anything, so in the evening I like to relax and spend time with my loved ones. Call me during the day and I’ll forgive you for distracting me. Call me during the evening (unless you’re my family) and I will end you. That’s family time.
17. Where were you born? Bristol, UK.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Show-jumping usually.
19. How many siblings? 1 younger brother, whose name for me is Ickle Big Sis, abbreviated to IBS. How cute? Love ya though, bro!
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Cooking/writing. Sometimes both at the same time!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone who decides to take the challenge!
22. Bird watcher? *makes mental note to refill the bird feeder for winter* casual observer..
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, for sure. I’d have to be dying to be in bed after 10am. It makes me feel queasy.
24. Do you have any pets? You mean like this guy?
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Umm.. I’m all wrapped up and ready for Christmas. Can I get a yay?
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A spy! I got told recently I’d make a good one, too. Y’all wanna go careful 😉
27. What is your best childhood memory? Oh god, so many. I can’t pick just one.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both, but definitely more towards dogs.
29. Are you married? Yep, 7 years next May!
30. Always wear your seat belt? 100%
31. Been in a car accident? Yeah, my left shoulder now clicks and grates because a kid ran out in front of the car. He was okay but my shoulder wasn’t..
32. Any pet peeves? People who waste my time. I’m a busy lady.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Spicy sausage, chicken, red pepper, onion and pepperoni with BBQ sauce. Trust me on this..
34. Favorite Flower? I’d say roses but it could also be buddleia..
35. Favorite ice cream? Tesco’s 2 for £3 vanilla ice cream. That stuff is good!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Pizza GoGo. Their wings are the best. Also A&J take-away for the tastiest Chinese food in Bristol. Thumbs up, you guys!
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? I haven’t taken it yet. Look, the last time I had a driving lesson, I ploughed a bed of daffodils to avoid a cyclist. Yellow. Yellow everywhere.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Ebay to tell me my new Christmas jumper had been delivered. I know, it’s staring at me from atop the ottoman.. but thanks! 😉
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably Argos. “Hey Matt, look! A thing we don’t need but I’ll definitely find room for!”. He knows what I’m like.. Oh, or Ikea. Same for Ikea, plus, there’s food..
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I don’t think so, but maybe?
41. Like your job? Running the home? Blogging? Sure.
42. Broccoli? Mini trees? I’ll pass.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Cornwall. Not exactly just a vacation, though. More here.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Matt, to The Inn On The Green.
45. What are you listening to right now? Matt try and build a virtual prison 😉
46. What is your favorite color? Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 15:53
50. Coffee Drinker? Not really.
And there you have it! Who knows what next week shall bring? We shall see!
Stay well, folks!