If you’re visiting this page, you’re probably looking for some help and advice from someone with experience. Having suffered for 25+ years with anxiety and depression, my first step is to offer you a great, big, virtual e-hug.
I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. But please, please remember these two very important things:
This Too Shall Pass and It’s Going To Be Okay.
No matter how rough, how confused, how cold or how numb you feel right now, these thoughts and feelings are temporary. I hope that the tips and tricks I have shared here will help you feel better soon.
Always your friend,
- A Guide To Your Authentic Self
- 12 Ideas For Coping With Anxiety & Depression
- 10 Tips For Coping With Depersonalisation & Derealisation
- Introducing Aragog: A Guide To Your Inner Critic
- 2 Powerful Phrases For Handing Intrusive Thoughts
- The Octopus & The Bubble: A Beautiful Visualisation
- Housewives Get Stressed And Lonely, Too
- The Importance Of Self-Care (A More Realistic Approach!)
- 14 Tips For Coping With Seasonal Affective Disorder
- How Your Food Affects Your Mood
- A Simple Guide To Critical Thinking (And Challenging Unhelpful Thoughts)
- Laugh Your Way To Better Health