Here I will be writing about and sharing my story of losing my biological father.
My father was exceptionally proud of me and so I wanted to take this opportunity to help others who are experiencing a similar pain. These posts are not all necessarily here to help you, nonetheless, I hope that my transparency will offer you some comfort in your time of need.
Here is a great, big international embrace for you, my friend.
- My Grief Story: 1 Month On
- My Grief Story: 2 Months On
- My Grief Story: 3 Months On
- Why I Wasn’t With My Dad The Night That He Died
- Please Don’t Compare The Loss Of Your Grandparents To My Dead Dad
- Happy Birthday, Dad (A Letter To My Late Dad)
- Grieving Without A Grave
- Acceptance & Loss
- My Vacation With Mchriy Father’s Ashes
- Saying Goodbye (And A Final Gift)
- My First Christmas Without You (My Grief Story: 9 Months On)
- My First Christmas With Grief: 9 Emotions That I Experienced